Housing Directory

The Students’ Association operates a year round housing directory, which aids students in their search to find suitable accommodations in the Red Deer area. The directory contains a listing of available off campus housing. The Off Campus Housing Directory lists people who have accommodations available — room, room and board, basement suite, shared apartments — and their contact numbers.


Click below to Place an ad for your off campus rental here:

$18-housing.png                        $28-housing.png

If you have any questions regarding the directory, please contact the Students’ Association at 403-342-3200 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please note that listings are added at approximately 3 p.m. each business day.



Deer Park Roommate Wanted

Have no allergies to cats.

Red Deer Room for Rent

West Park Room for Rent

Just bring your clothes and college supplies as everything is here for you! Great place for first time away from home student as no need to outfit a kitchen. etc.

Glendale House or Duplex for Rent

3 bedroom - 2 upstairs, 1 down. Basement has kitchenette, bathroom, laundry and family room.

Kentwood Room for Rent

We have two rooms to rent in a very quiet Crescent in Kentwood. Furnished accommodation features shared washroom and shower with other renter. Cooking and laundry facilities, internet and cable access, parking with plug-in.

West Park Room for Rent

10-15 minute walk. Rooms are fully furnished. Share house with 2 students and owner. Small dog in residence. No Pets, No Kids. Wifi included in rent.

West Park Room for Rent

4 blocks from the College. Bedroom, sitting room. Shared entrance. No alcohol. Quiet people, internet. Trades preferred. Will supply dishes, pots, pans. Pictures available upon request.


Good to Know

Residential Tenancies Act

A copy of the Residential Tenancies Act can be viewed at Alberta Queen's Printer.

Landlord and tenant disputes

The Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service (RTDRS) is an alternative to the courts in resolving landlord and tenant disputes. To find out more, click here.